Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 1 Intro to MAC


Wow! I have to say my head is spinning! That first Wimba session will probably be one I will refer to all month. There is a lot of details to remember and with every assignment I have done so far, I keep thinking I am missing something or am not doing it right. I am looking forward to seeing the grades from the first week, so I can at least be sure I am meeting the requirements.

I am very nervous about the publishing/presentation project and have no idea which one to pick. I realize I will have to figure that out soon because that will be the easy part. It's the 1200-1500 words by the end of April I am most concerned about. Writing is not my forte so it takes me a long time to process thoughts and organize them in a cohesive way.

Oh well! Like they say, I'll take it one day at a time and pray the rest falls in place!

1 comment:

  1. Apologies about the added stress... but welcome to month 11. Enjoy the ride, you are almost there.

    ReplyDelete