Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

BP 14 Flash is making more sense now...I think!?

The second tutorial was far more informative than the first. There were some really basic concepts about creating graphics and the toolbars that I needed to understand before I could start using Flash in earnest. What was the most surprising to me is that ten years ago I was using Freehand when I was a typesetter for my husband and my printing company. Much of the way graphics are created and manipulated and the toolbars to accomplish tasks is the same. I can't believe how much I forgot after not having done this type of work in so long. I felt like a complete novice in that department.
After my graphics refresher, I was able to explore and understand a few more principles of using Flash. I still have a lot to learn so I am glad we have class coming up that will give us the opportunity to explore  Flash some more. I think it's a great tool and can't wait to see how I can use it in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment