Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

BP 13 My head is spinning...can I animate THAT in flash?!

So I've just watched all the videos on lynda.com for "Flash CS4 Getting Started" and I am definitely NOT ready to get started! As soon as the topics turned to creating animations, I was lost. The vocabulary used was way above my head and was geared toward people who have experience with computer design, which I do not have. I opened flash and performed all the operations being explained, but to be honest, I was not quite sure what each step in the tasks was meant to do and how I would apply it later.

In frustration, I decided to look through the other tutorials for flash and it looks like there is a more basic tutorial that explains many of the terms I was struggling to understand. So, I am back to the drawing board...it's "Flash CS4 Essential Training" next. Hopefully, this will make more sense to me. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment